Saturday, October 2, 2010

Anybody Here Seen My Old Friend John?

Yeah I know I skipped a day posting :(
I think all this emotion took it's toll on my body.
Feeling better today though.

Just want to say Thank You for all the wonderful comments and emails that I've received for our friend John. Am pretty sure a day won't go by that I don't think of him, and miss him. (sigh)

*******

Ad2Million ... you know, when I launched this one for Carrie I had no idea how well it would be accepted and played. Looking at the member stats today, we're over 650 members strong in just 5 weeks.
I have one referral who's nearing the 100 position mark, and a couple more not far behind. (not bragging, just telling you what I see.)
Carries been doing a great job in keeping up with the nightly cycling and getting those payments* out fast also. Almost makes me wish I had put more energy into the launch itself, but it's ok. People seem to like this one and are flocking in by the dozens :))
*Just cashed out $75 myself. Yep, am lovin it.

PS, if you joined under "micronuts", not to worry. His account earnings will go to his daughter. I'm keeping an eye on it for him, and her.

*******

Another great money maker right now is Funds-o-Matic, and those who have been playing it for awhile will attest to that. I think I'm in profit there even though I lost the $100 I deposited through that stupid StrictPay. Anyway my LR and AP accounts are doing just great. Got paid an RC from Randy yesterday and will do another withdraw next Tuesday, which is my regular weekly amount. Thanks members :)

*******

I smell crap. Did I step in something when I was outside?
Seriously, went to put the sprinkler out and maybe the skunks left me a little present.

*******

Was curious to know what others were saying about a particular program the other day so I visited a Forum that I don't normally go to. What a cluster f*** of useless and unnecessary posts. And the folks who were answering questions didn't seem to have a clue what they were talking about either. Well, maybe because it's a paid-to-post forum that makes it so ... well, not worth my time. Oh well, I'll stick with reading the ones that I like. It'll keep my blood pressure under control, I hope :/

*******

Gord's back from his "family business" trip. Looking forward to an update from him about all of that plus our business stuff, ya know? Am off to pay my $6 for the October PIF in The Easy 40 Plan right now. Hey, I (or you) could be the next winner. (Wait for me Gord, don't do any drawings yet :)
Oops, looks like he did one already: "
Congratulations to Septembers Cash Draw for $17 and that will be sent to the winner...universal".

*******

Speaking of Gord, he mentioned Peter Bennett (in his newsletter) who gave a subtle warning about "The Vault" today in his blog. Strange timing because I had just written to Peter informing him of JS's passing since he was a referral of John's in Funds-o-Matic :(

*******

Good ole Cherry Shares is still kicking out those daily interest payments and sending off the pay requests really fast. Whew. Once I get paid today, I'll have half of my spend back. (still biting my finger nails though)

*******
*******

Seems weird now, but this song was going through my head the first part of September when I couldn't get a hold of js. But I didn't want to say anything, or post this song because it is so permanent and I didn't want to give anyone the wrong impression. Unfortunately now it seems fitting (bigger sigh).




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are talking about esf(Extreme) forum?

if you are talking about it.. just keep ur mouth shut..

blondie said...

I didn't say who I was talking about, now did I? Anonymous, LOL

Anonymous said...

just be careful in what you say

blondie said...

Is that a threat?

I say whatever I want to say.

If you don't like it, don't come back.

Simple as that.