Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One of those days

Today is going really slow for me. I keep checking the clock but it doesn't seem to be moving much. So I looked at another clock and I get the same answer. Must just be me. Or maybe time is standing still. Wonder what it's waiting for?

Gord embarrassed me last night when he told me he wrote something about me in his GrandBankClub blog page. Well I do enjoy being here (most of the time), but I also think am still having trouble getting back into the swing of things. So maybe these guys are just trying to help me get motivated again. I don't really know because there's still so much to think about.

While I was at GBC this morning, I caught this:
"New GBC Blog article posted and congratulations to member: poetry for getting paid from the 40 Board"
So there ya have it. Things are moving along nicely. Thanks Gord and Congrats Mattias.

*******

Did you notice Ad2Million is over 700 members now?
Are you lovin it? I sure am :)

*******

Just requested payments from Funds-o-Matic, GrapeVineFunds and CherryShares. I'll be back later.

- OK back from the store and my payments are coming in.

- Got paid from Cherry Shares which puts me over the half way mark now (with regards to getting my seed money back)

- Got paid from GrapeVineFunds to LR and STP.

- Waiting on Funds-o-Matic but Randy does his payouts in the evening, my time. So I'm not concerned one bit since I know it'll be here in the AM when I get up.

*******

Isn't it funny how certain things from your past you never forget. I remember one time when a friend of mine was heartbroken over losing his girlfriend. Not dying, just breaking up. But I remember him being miserable for a long long time, and he said something like ... you need to get worse before you can get better.





2 comments:

celticboy said...

Hi Judy, Dan Fogelberg???? that brings back some memories, i have one of his albums from 30+ yrs ago (cant remember the title ha)but there's a great track on it, all about ...3mile island and a nuclear leak??? (china syndrome etc )
Thanks for churning up those great memories.

Regards Brian

blondie said...

Thank goodness someone else enjoyed the song and the memories besides me :)
I do love my oldies.
Take care now