Friday, October 8, 2010

Numbers, Email, Birthdays and Halloween

- This was not planned but today being 10/08 is also my 1008 blog post. Go figure. This will never happen again in the future after this month, will it? It's still weird no matter how you look at it.

- Why do some people have to make life so difficult for you? I've been trying hard to help someone and they're not cooperating like I thought they would. All I ask is to communicate through regular old email. That's all. Just a plain old fashioned email. And all I get is facebook replies. Well you know what? I don't like facebook and I've told them that at the end of every flippin note I send back along with my email address. SEND EMAIL! Why is that so hard for someone to do? Why?

- All our program stuff is doing great so I'll touch base with you tomorrow on that.

- My granddaughter is 3 months old today. Happy Birthday Olivia!! Now she asks me "What do you think I should be for Halloween gramma? huh huh ... huh?"









6 comments:

Gord said...

GrandMa's treasure

Beautiful pictures Judy.

Gord

blondie said...

Thanks Gord

She sure is :)

Shirley said...

Oh how cute. They sure are precious aren't they?
Shirley Powell

blondie said...

Precious yes!
Just wanna squeeze em, lol

Randy V said...

Great pictures Judy! Its amazing how fast they grow. My new grandson got his first plane ride this morning. The kids went to San Antonio, where Stephanie's grandparents live. It took me almost 50 years to ride a plan and Landen got his first ride before he was 5 months.

Keep the pictures coming.

blondie said...

Funny you should mention that Randy.
Olivia took her first plane ride on Friday. Now she and her Mom are driving home from California.
Yes, her Mom is a brave lady to drive all those miles with a 3 month old :)