Friday, October 22, 2010

New Program Launch - GWDC

Was given a heads up this morning about a new program launch. OK am listening. It's not a fast cycler or a revenue share cycler, lol. It's more of a semi-slow runner which should give good results and last longer than the quickies we've seen as of late.
So here is the new GWDC-online:

gwdconline.com

- One simple plan pays 3% daily for 40 calendar days
- Principal is included in the 3% (120% ROI)
- Minimum purchase $5 - $10K cumulative
- Accepts AP, LR, PM and GDP
- Withdraw minimum .10 cents LR and 1.00 AP
- Purchasing from Account Balance IS allowed
- Pays a 5% RC on 'new' spends
- And of course, it's a HYIP, no surfing required

Do they say how they're making the money for you? Well maybe, but I don't pay too much attention to that since most of us know where the majority of the money is coming from, right?

Because I trust the person who showed it to me this morning, I already joined and made a small spend. Am anxious to read the review from Paul at MNO once it's completed. Also interested to see how it's accepted at the major forums. Positive posts can make a big difference in how well the program takes off and stays popular.

Even though I don't know the Admin personally, my Upline says: "Yes, he's launched another program that he ran honestly and though it didn't catch on it looks like everyone was pretty much paid." So that's good enough for me. I'm in and of course I'll update you as we roll :))

-----------------------
-----------------------

Hate to put an ugly post in with a good post, but I have to. Should have listened to my gut about this one, but I got in early, and was off and running before I knew what I know today. Anyway here's the latest update from the GrapeVineFunds Admin. You can believe it or not. I'll decide later when I see how much money he manages to recoup for the members. Sheesh!

We have a problem, today we had a security breach and to be honest I do not know how it happened but some one has managed to clear out our AP, STP and LR accounts, in short we have been stripped of all our money. I am currently in talks with all 3 PP's to try to recover the funds and up to now STP have more or less said they will return our funds and I think Alertpay will recover them but as for Liberty reserve they are not as helpful and I am worried that we will not recover a huge amount of money.
The problem arises from someone who obviously uses Moneynewsonline as a front and we are tracking him down, in the meantime please be careful as we also believe that he has sent out e-mails from GVF with a virus attached, what sick people we have on the internet.
We will not be able to make any payments except STP until this is sorted out and I am asking you all to patient whilst I sort out this matter, hopefully it will be resolved quickly, please do not be negative as we will make sure we make the payouts as soon as possible.
Please feel free to ask if you are worried, I am not going anywhere and will do my best to get our money back.
Ryan

So Ryan, how does someone manage to hack into all 3 of your pay processor accounts for this program? An inside job maybe? Who's running this show besides you? Huh?

-----------------------

On a happier note, my favorite programs are running great! Ad2Million, Funds-o-Matic, GBC's Easy40Plan & TeamCa$hCow to name a few. These are all run by Admins that I know and am comfortable with. Wish I could say that about everyone.

Karus aka the K-Game site is officially open now and Gord will be placing our new $40 board spots in the game tomorrow. I have a few positions already through both GBC and The Prosperity Game, so am looking at a nice long journey with this one. You can read all about it at GBC's Blog Page. Cool.

I have a nice story to tell you about Randy Mitchell of Funds-o-Matic. But will wait until everything is settled to share the details. It'll warm your heart ... trust me.

-----------------------

What's that old saying? Nice Guys Finish Last?
I really don't like being taken advantage of. And I don't like to see my fellow bloggers, promoters and friends being taken advantage of either. But some of these Admins are not what they appear to be. We need to learn who they are and how to avoid them in the future ... like the bubonic plague. hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can ask.. is ad2million a hyip site cause it pays 2% daily? and where does it gets its payment .. does it do forex? or investing?

blondie said...

No, it's an advertising cycler with a fixed 2% daily earning potential.
Am sure there's no forex or outside investing involved. We just share the advertising purchases that are made.