Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Anniversary Blondie!

Today is my 3 Year Blog Anniversary!














Can you believe it?
Was thinking about it last night and decided to go back 2 years and read up on how I was doing in 2008. Loved reading the comments I received from folks who are still my friends today. Cool huh! Have a peek here if you're interested at all. I sure sounded happy, didn't I?

So much has changed over the past 2 years also. Look at all the stuff I was involved in back then and everything was doing pretty good too. Now you can't seem to trust anything unless you know the Admin personally and can vouch for him or her. Even then, Admin's can be sneaky and slip off into the night when no one is looking.

Then there's your friends you have to think about. People who you've grown to love over the years and suddenly they're not here anymore leaving you wondering why.

OK not trying to bum you guys out, was just thinking out loud, that's all. So wish me a Happy Anniversary and that should cheer me up today. Okie dokie. Thanks :))

This is also my 1015 blog post. Yikes!!

*******

Hey you remember what I said about Budgetiva on Monday? No? Scroll down and take a peek. Glad I didn't fall for that one and I hope you didn't either. Site appears to be gone. I guess they paid out referral comm's along the way but did anyone actually get their 144%? I don't think so. Flippin scammers!

And did I hear The Vault is gone too? Or maybe just reorganizing. Hmmm

*******

Just requested some payouts from Funds-o-Matic, GrapeVineFunds and CherryShares. They're all doing good to date and I hope they stay that way.

Will make a w/d request from Ad2Million tomorrow since you can only do that once every 7 days. Speaking of which, I know you guys love to re-purchase (compound) and watch your earnings get bigger faster, but don't forget to take some out for yourself once in a while too, OK? It's always more fun playing with profit. Agreed?

*******

My heater (furnace) was blasting me with hot air this morning. It gets really cold here at night but today we're suppose to hit a record high of 82 degrees. Then get some SNOW this coming Monday. Well I got my Hoodie so I'm ready for it this time, LOL

*******

Good News (as always) from Grand Bank Club's Easy 40 Plan:
Congratulations to members..koiman and bksmithers for completing the 40 Board and receiving payment.
I don't personally know bksmithers, but I do know koiman. That's my friend Bill who just had a birthday on the 10th. Congrats to you both!!

*******

I decided it was time to go "Grazer" in Team Ca$h Cow. I was doing sorta good keeping up as a Stampeder in Sept until that last week which threw me out of the running for the extra 'bonus' bucks. Anyway, I paid my dues into the Feed Bag and am thankful for those of you who do have the time and fast connections to do the stampeding. (bow)

*******

In closing, just wish js were here to celebrate with us. Am sure he'd have some wacky comment for his grasshopper today, har! Miss you John.

*******

20 comments:

naphtali said...

Happy 3 Year Anniversary Blondie! Wow, its doesn't seem like I've known you that long, but it is always good to see your views and thoughts. I thank you for sharing a little piece of your world. Love ya!

blondie said...

Hey Thanks Greg and did you read the 2008 post yet? Go Wings! haha
Love ya too! Later (wave)

Gord said...

Congratulations Blondie!

3 Years...WOW!...that's quite an achievement for a Blogger when the majority don't make it past a week or a month.

Looking forward to many more articles in the future

All the Best

Gord

HermitJim said...

Man...where has the time got off to? Can't believe it's been that long! Congrats on the anniversary, my friend!

I do hope you have many more, darlin'!

blondie said...

Hey Gord,
you've been here a long time also, so you know what it takes to keep going.
Thanks for the Congrats! :)


Jim,
Your 3 yr is coming up soon too. Am glad that you took your blog in a different direction. Gives us all more variety, ya know?
Thanks for droppin by, darlin !

Susan P said...

Hey Blondie, this is my second try at a post, the first one was lost in cyberspace I think.

Congrats on 3 years, a very big milestone!! I love to read your posts, full of honesty and often something to laugh about. I also love the occasional posts like "IDIOT!!!" which still makes me laugh many weeks later.

May you have many more happy years of blogging and earning!

Baby O's Daddy said...

Happy Anniversary Mama!!!! I'm happy that you still have all of these folks that read your blog daily. How have they put up with you for this long?? :-) Just kidding...we all love you!! I wish I had more opportunities to read what you write, but when I do I always get a laugh! Not to mention the great GRANDBABY pictures!!! She is the best...we sure did get lucky with her eh?? Keep up the good work....pictures....videos....jokes....we all throughly enjoy!! Love you as always!!!

Dave......and baby O

Will Buckley said...

Congrats Blondie! 3 years is awesome. I don't even keep track. Now you motivate me to. Life is good.

blondie said...

Hey Susan,
Well the guy deserved the "IDIOT" post. You and I both know that. Glad you found it amusing, lol I'm sure they'll be another when it's called for.

**

Must be a special day. Even my Son and Baby O dropped by to give their Congrats.
Thanks Kiddo and Yes, you are lucky to have such a special little girl. Just don't teach her the bad habits that YOU had growing up and she'll be good. hehe
Thanks for taking time to visit your old Mom.
Love You xoxo

**

Hey Will,
You know you're the first person that JS introduced me to on Skype. That was a long time ago, just before I started my blog, I think.
Good to see that you're still doing "your thing" here as well.
Take care buddy :))

Cat Melton said...

Hey Blonde Friend that is a Girl,
Congratulations! Three years. I am impressed. I rarely have the time to check the blogs anymore, but what I do spend my time on is worthwhile...a precious grandson!
I am glad to be able to say you are my friend, and I hope you continue to provide the entertainment and enlightening information on your blog for many more years to come!

Sincerely,
Cat

blondie said...

Cat!! Always good to see you.
I'm sure the little one keeps you on your toes so you're excused for being absent (smile).
Have a wonderful weekend and I'll catch up with you soon (wave)

Myrna said...

Hi Blondie - Happy Anniversary is right. Not exactly sure when we first met - but I think I met you before meeting JS... and it took me awhile before I got to reading his blogs. You and also JS - helped me win a little battle one time with a program - and of course I did join some of the other programs. Hard to imagine that the timehas gone by so quickly - in a way. Sorry I don't get here every day to read - but I do try at least 2x a week and always enjoy and have a giggle.
I became a gramma before you and you likely thought I was silly about talking about them so much - but now you understand . And it's a great thing.
Do take care - I think you are doing a great job of blogging and enjoying it.
Got the afternoon off my job so had better make the most of it..before that white stuff comes.
Canada - you know.

blondie said...

Hi Myrna,
Yes I have known you for a long time too :)
Gotta love those programs "battles" eh? Glad we were able to help you out.
I don't expect everyone to visit everyday, unless you're playing something and watching how I'm doing personally in it.
Of course I remember your grandkids. Twins! Now that's a handful, LOL
Glad you got some time off and do enjoy the weekend. YOUR snow is coming down here on Monday (maybe).
C'ya later

commoncents said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!

Steve
Common Cents
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

blondie said...

Thanks Steve,
Glad you made a visit today :)

Profit Hub said...

Happy Anniversary Blondie! I hope you keep blogging for years to come! You make logging on to the computer special everyday! Congrats!

Gwen

Will Beaver said...

Congrats from me also,Blondie. I often look in here to read the news about the antics of your various animals, and your family, and your thoughts on various programs. Like others, I first came here from the js blog. Best regards, Will B. (Niall)

blondie said...

Hey Thanks Gwen,
Was reading your blog yesterday. You do have a knack for some 'good writing' :) Keep it up!

**

Howdy Will Beaver :)
Yep the js blog did me well. He was happy that I started this journey and wanted to help me get some readers along the way. And I'll always be thankful for that.
Glad you enjoy my funny stories about the "critters". Sometimes I wish I made them up, but I don't.
I'd much rather try to catch a live mouse than pick up a dead one, you know? LOL
Take care and come back soon.

Randy V said...

Hey Judy;

Thanks for checking up on me. Congratulations on your anniversary. Its hard to believe its been three years. I enjoy reading your blog every day and when I miss a day, I always go back and see what I missed.

You are a great friend and I do appreciate you and your comments so much. I hope you continue doing this for many, many years to come. I know you always are thinking about me when you put the Beatles on. We are "kids from the 60s" and I know we both appreciate where we were and how far we have come.

Have a great week!
Randy V

blondie said...

Hi Randy, here you are finally.
Well I figured something wasn't right when I didn't see a post from you as fast as you normally post.
And I knew you didn't want to miss my anniversary (smile).
Glad you're doing OK and taking care of business with yourself and your grandson.
And Yes, I do think of you when I post The Beatles tunes, lol
Take care!