Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dog O'Lanterns ?



Happy Halloween !




And how cute are these?
Someone's got talent, that's for sure :)



















































































































Thanks to my friend Paul for sending all of the above pics.




Since I posted the pumpkins, Jay, a reader in MI sent me more.
(Can you tell I don't feel like "working" today?)

"Artist Ray Villafane began carving pumpkins on a lark for his art students in a small rural school district in Michigan .
The hobby changed his life as he gained a following online and unlocked his genuine love of sculpting.
Here are images of pumpkin carvings Villafane created over the past five years."







































































Trick or Treat! Now, that's scary!

But seriously, what would Halloween be
without David Letterman? hehe



3 comments:

Gord said...

Wow Judy,

Those are amazing eh!!!

I thought I was doing good with your traditional jack-o-lantern. I lay down my carver and am humbled by these experts...lol

Gord

Cat Melton said...

Happy Halloween, Blondie!
Just checkin' in...love the dog-o-lanterns!
Take care,
Cat

blondie said...

Hey Gord
Hey Cat
Sorry I'm late posting back.
Hope you both had a fun halloween and don't eat too much candy, lol
Later