Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Anybody Want a Cat?

A few minutes ago I was busy again. Holding up the coffee table with one hand, a flashlight on the floor pointing under the table, and with the other hand grabbing a little field mouse that the Freak brought in. You know, he's a cute cat but he's makin me nuts. He brings in anything and everything that he can catch and carry. You should have seen the size of the bird me brought me last week. This thing was about as big as him and I'm surprised he could even pick it up! Of course he left it laying in the hallway for me to admire. What a nice thing to see when I walked out of my office. Anybody want a Cat?

*******

As mentioned yesterday, I did get paid from Funds-o-Matic during the evening hours. Those who are members know that Randy is doing a great job with this program. It just keeps going and going, like you-know-who :)

*******

I gotta talk about Ad2Million for a minute because honestly, I'm shocked at how well it's doing and how it's attracting new members consistently. Who-da-thunk-it eh? LOL
Having launched just 6 weeks ago (tomorrow) already we have over 700 members. Only the Admin knows for sure how many are free and how many are "active" ... but still. That's a lot of members in such a short time (especially with no pre-launch notice). And some people like to join and watch before they buy in. So maybe that's what the freebies are doing now. Anyway, I'm happy as heck with it and seeing lots of happy (and Paid) posts in the forums as well :))

PS, I made a $50 RC today from A2M. Don't know who to thank yet. Am waiting for Carrie to update the referral listing. Wow huh?

*******

Here's something of interest: (Thanks Jess)

Proposed 28th Amendment

For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of Congress. Many citizens had no idea that members of Congress could retire with the same pay after only one term, that they didn't pay into Social Security, that they specifically exempted themselves from many of the laws they have passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution for sexual harassment) while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The latest is to exempt themselves from the Healthcare Reform that was just signed...in all of its forms. Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We do not have an elite that is above the law. I truly don't care if they are Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. The self-serving must stop. This is a good way to do that. It is an idea whose time has come.

Have each person contact a minimum of Twenty people on their Address list, in turn ask each of those to do likewise. In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one proposal that really should be passed around.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States."

You are one of my 20.
If you don't have twenty, pass it on to whatever number you can. (or send them here to my blog, I don't mind)

*******



You ever feel like somebody's watching you?
I do, and I kinda like it.






No comments: