Sunday, October 24, 2010

All Together Now

Was thinking about this the other night, which of course got me singing.
- Funds-o-Matic is paying me 1% daily (7% weekly).
- Ad2Million is paying 2% daily.
- GWDConline is paying 3% daily.
I hope someone comes up with a 4% pretty soon, LOL



I'll be back in a bit. Slept for almost 12 hours last night so feeling much better today :) Heck I even took the time to reply to the Boxbe user!

*******

GWDC-online is still Offline. Go figure :(
URL doesn't work. IP addresses don't work, neither one.
From what I understand he's changing hosting services so when I know more, I'll let you know. Well better now than later right? Get these nagging little issues out of the way early.

*******

I get a Virus Warning when I try to log into GrapeVineFunds. Has that not been fixed yet? Maybe I'll have someone else log in for me to see if I have any earnings in there. What a mess eh?

*******

Have noticed a lot of new "inactive" referrals in Ad2Million these days. Am wondering if they're not receiving their 'activation email'? You don't have to wait for that, you know? Just go back to the site and log in with the same username and password you first created. You should then get a message that says something like "Click here to activate your account". Do that and you're good to go :))

*******

That song is just too cute not to post the full version. Been singing it all day long while the Cats cover their ears with their little paws, and if you've ever heard me sing, you'd know why. So might as well have a little fun on a Sunday right? You know what they say about "all work and no play". OK then :)




2 comments:

Randy V said...

Thanks Judy. I enjoyed it.

Glad you are feeling better. Sleep does wonders sometimes.

Have a great week!

Randy V

blondie said...

Thanks Randy :)

Just knew you'd enjoy seeing "the boys".

Have a good week yourself.