Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ad2Million and other Cyclers

It will be 8 weeks old tomorrow.
We have 910 members as of right now.
Yes am talking about Ad2Million that hasn't skipped a beat since it launched. Who da thunk it eh?

Latest update in the member area (which is now over 3 weeks old) reads:
"Positions are cycling consistently:
All positions are cycling consistently since we opened 30 days ago. Many members are starting to get paid. We now are truly a 2% daily cycler
( Click here for our 2% daily calculator ) and getting more and more attention on the NET.

Please spend a few minutes and visit Blondie's blog page: http://blondesmakemoney.blogspot.com/ She is a well known and highly reputable on-line marketer. She is a very professional, responsible and extremely experienced on-line promoter. I am really sure that she will gain your confidence with ad2million."

I had to laugh when I read the part about me. Guess she doesn't know me very well, LOL. Just kidding. I did help her get things ready for launch, and am glad I did since it seemed to go pretty smooth on that day. And here we are, almost 8 weeks later, still running smooth as silk with earnings and payments done daily. Right on. Couldn't ask for much more, could ya?

*******

Which brings me to another subject ... all these New Fast Cash Cyclers launching. What the heck is going on with that?!?

Couldn't help but get interested in one that pre-launched last Friday. I almost allllllmost joined it but changed my mind at the last minute thinking that it's not something I could (or would want to) share with you guys. So was gonna join, just for fun, then talked myself out of it. As it turns out, am glad I did.

Like I said, it pre-launched Friday, full launch on Saturday. By Sunday people were wondering why it was going so slow. By Monday, questions really started to fly. Today, I see that most are disappointed.

Well with this kind of cycler, unless you're a big recruiter or can be the first one in, you might not make much (if any) money at all. It's a first come, first serve, (money in, money out) and if there's no NEW money coming in, there's nothing to share and it will die.

What surprised me was the Admin talking about opening yet ANOTHER program already! What?!? This one has barely gotten off the launch pad and you're wanting people to join yet another??? Wow! Can you say "greedy"?

Maybe it's just that time of year for Admins to lure people into their program using hyped promotions that don't produce, so that they (the admins) can have a nice Christmas. I know that's mean to say but that's how I see it.

Bottom line, I'm staying away from the "fast" cycler programs. As fast as you can win, you can lose. And I'm not keen on losing these days. I've got waaay too many kitty mouths to feed around here, and cat food is not cheap. OK

*******

4 comments:

Gord said...

Exellent article Judy

I'm receiving emails about these cycler/rev shares daily and this next one is one is the best, etc. but I don't hear a peep about it after.

Sitting this recycling of cyclers out.

Ad2Million on the other hand..two thumbs up!

Gord

blondie said...

Thanks Gord and I agree.

I just can't afford to lose $20 here and $30 there. And there are tons of those "profit sharing" cyclers opening up right now. It's a shame.

Anyway TG for A2M right now. She's still pluggin along just like on day one :) A breath of fresh air actually, LOL

C'ya later (wave)

Zainal said...

I lost a few 20s and 30s and a little sceptical now to join new program but A2M looks so promising I might just sign up under you

blondie said...

I'm sorry to hear that Zainal, but we all lose every now and then.
Thanks in advance if you do decide to join A2M.
Have a good day :)