Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No Time For Links

Missed posting yesterday. Posting late today.
Too lazy to put links in, but all programs are in banners on the right. And if I don't mention something, it's because there's not much to report right now.

- Ad2Million is doing fantastic! Earning 2% per day on my own positions, plus picking up some RC (thanks guys) and even the smaller RC at .20 cents for their re-purchases all adds up. I've been able to purchase a new spot every day this week so far and hope to continue doing that for awhile. Thumbs up :)

- The Easy 40 Plan ... Gord wrote a new blog article today that explains a little more and gives a bigger picture of it all. I know it sounds confusing but with him behind the wheel along with a few others in the "Game", I just sit back, make sure my PIF's are paid for the month, and wait for the money. Easy for me.

- Team Ca$h Cow is picking up steam also and our member count is higher every time I check. But dang, been having trouble keeping up with my weekly "stampeding". I might have to go "Grazer" there myself next month.

- Funds-O-Matic is another very reliable program right now. I cashed out again yesterday, just like I do every Tuesday. It's a keeper, that's for sure.

- GrapeVineFunds started off with a bang and has over 300 members and more than 50% are invested. Can't complain about that. I just hope the growth continues. Oh and I got a payment from them yesterday also. YaY!

- Cherry Shares - got paid from them too. So I've gotten back a little over 1/3 of my initial spend so far. Just hoping that it keeps on keepin on, LOL






No comments: