Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kitty Mountain ... I call it


Is this a cool pic or what?
My friend Paul is always sending me awesome pictures of things like this.
This one was my favorite for obvious reasons =^..^=

*******

So what's new today? Anything?

Ad2million cycled again last night just like it always does. I hear some are in profit already, partly due to the generous RC we get. So keep sharing your link with others. This should be around for quite a while.

*******

Gord's kickin butt keeping the Grand Bank Club's Easy 40 Plan at the top of everyone's list. Looks like it'll be time for another PIF drawing soon. Already? Wow! Thanks Gord and members who are contributing to the PIF funds. Yes, I'm paid up for September.

*******

I'm really sleepy today. It's cool here and cloudy. Perfect day to turn the oven on. A turkey breast is what I'm making for dinner. Sound good?

*******


No comments: