Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Day of Autumn

Here we are, first day of fall.
We had a touch of snow land on our mountain tops last night which looks really pretty.

Hey I'm ready for the season change. These 95 degree F. summer days are enough to make you sick. Enough is enough already. I'm bringing in the new season with open arms.

*******

Today is also the 4 week anniversary of Ad2Million. YaY! Seems like just yesterday I was writing my blog article and sending out the Alert to those on my list. Now today I see that the purchases I made on opening day have already cycled 30 times earning me back $6 on each $10 spend. Not to mention we have grown to 466 members in those 4 weeks. Sunday will be the official one month anniversary so of course I'll mention it again then :)

*******

A little birdie told me that someone got PAID this morning from The Easy 40 Plan and has now moved off the $40 board and onto the $75. When that happens, it also creates a 'virtual' or 'cloned' position for yet another $40 spot. (I think I said that right, lol) Congrats to js aka John aka micronuts for being the next in line to move forward and be paid.
*Oops, guess I let the cat out of the bag. The above will be announced tomorrow. In the meantime, Gord says:
"
I decided to top up the PIF Pool for Alertpay with my personal funds and made a draw with the winner being...universal. Congratulations to that member for winning a free position worth Fourty dollars. The PIF assists in moving Club Members spots on the Boards."
Thanks Gord and Congrats to universal as well :)

*******


No comments: