Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Feeling feisty today ... Enter at your own risk

Have you ever noticed certain days where everything bugs you? And it's one thing after another. Almost like someone put your name on the billboard: Who should we annoy today??? Why blondie of course!

You know, when I tell somebody I'm going to do something ... I just do it. I don't make them wait days wondering if my word is any good or not.

*******

The Bunny Bump Game Admin offered to pay me my refund by paying my PIF fees in TPGame. Now, he offered that on Thursday. I slept on it and said OK first thing Friday morning. It STILL hasn't been done. So I've requested the refund directly to me and I'll pay the PIF's myself. Sheesh :(

*******

I see Extreme Xchange has been sold and is under new management. Cool. Maybe now I'll consider using them.

*******

What ever happened to the golden rule?
"Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself."

*******

Please don't try to sneak links in my comments section to promote your program or yourself. If I wanna promote you, I will. This is not a forum or a social site for your personal use. People who try to invade other peoples personal blogs are butt-wipes. (was that subtle enough for ya?) LOL

*******

Let me see if I can grab a happy moment for a minute or two. Funny how when something serious is on your mind, it tends to take over your whole attitude.



I believe this banner is fixed now.
Cycling daily just like we should be. And with the member count going up on a regular basis, could be a good run for a long long time. Am about to request another payment soon too. Coolio :)
Also -rabbit just reminded me:
"Just wanna chime in that there's a 2% Daily Calculator just added in the ad2million members section. Pretty useful and takes away the guesswork for calculating potential earnings. :)"

*******

- Got paid today from Funds-O-Matic.
- Got paid yesterday from Cherry Shares.
- And believe it or not, got paid $5 in RC on Sunday from HYIFund. Now who is still putting money into that? I have no idea and I have told you all not to trust them anymore. But I'll take the RC out. No point in letting it sit there collecting dust. So Thanks to whoever and I hope you get your money back.

*******

It's getting late and I have to get moving. Just took another Snake away from the cats outside. They don't even try to run away with it anymore. They know I'll win, LOL So the snake is back in the grass, behind the fence, where he belongs.

*******

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie,

Just wanna chime in that there's a 2% Daily Calculator just added in the ad2million members section. Pretty useful and takes away the guesswork for calculating potential earnings. :)

-rabbit

blondie said...

Yes TY for mentioning that.
Forgot all about it when I was writing :)

Profit Hub said...

Hey Blondie! I can understand the feistiness. I'm feeling like that today too. Just shelled out $500 to get get my car back from the damage someone did to it. It'll be beenie weenies for a week until I get back on track. Grrrhhh I hope your mood gets better though. Have a good week and I hope you get your BBG refund.

blondie said...

Beenie weenies for a week?
It would take me a lot longer than that to get 'back on track'. Sucks though, doesn't it?

Thanks and I hope I get the refund soon :)
Later (wave)