Monday, August 16, 2010

Team Ca$h Cow Update

Here's a sneak preview of the new Team Ca$h Cow banner.
It's not live yet so don't try clicking on it.


Pete's doing the final touches on the site tonight (or very soon) and he'll be sending an email to all members when we're ready to rock. So stayed tuned.

Tuesday:

OK OK, I put a new banner up on the side BUT new members cannot join for about 24 or more hours. We're currently getting previous team members placed so that we can open to the public very soon. YaY!

*******

Hey, GreenAdsClub. Completed 20 days there which means I've got all my seed money back now. Starting tomorrow will be profit for me. No, I'm not giving you the link because when I'm done, I'm done. Although, he's running a good show. I'm just afraid that if I go for another round, it will disappear. Ya know?

*******

No comments: