Monday, August 30, 2010

Have you noticed, I usually skip a day posting on Sundays. Well Sunday is a day of rest, or a day of visiting my grandbaby. I did both yesterday and will have some pics to show you soon.

*******

Ad2Million ... member count is up to 156 in only 4 days. Pretty darn good if you ask me. And since I know how everyone likes to "test" for payouts, I requested one this morning and was paid within a few hours!
So keep up the good work Carrie.
Happy Cycling to the rest of you!
PS, I heard we should have some very good banners coming soon. Can't wait :))

*******

Gord added some things to the front page of Grand Bank Club and I like it. Nice and easy to find that blog update link now. Don't forget he's doing a "cash draw" on the 31st for the Easy 40 Plan members who have paid into the PIF pool of funds. And that's a fair way to qualify to Win, don't you think? Good Luck!

*******

Team Ca$h Cow
just got me my 6th referral in the F5M-MC program. YaY! That's all I needed to move up a notch there. So now the next person in line at TCC will be in the "hot seat". Thanks to Pete and Team.

*******


No comments: