Saturday, August 28, 2010

Are We There Yet?

Been trying to get here to post all morning but other things keep coming up and holding me back. But I'm here now and trying :)

*******

Ad2Million is doing just peachy. I'm real happy about the initial turn out of members and as long as we spread the word, should keep growing at a good pace.
I've been re-purchasing with my RC earnings (so far) which is good for both myself and the program. It gives me a new position, plus keeps the money cycling to others. Thumbs Up!

*******

The blog update of Grand Bank's Easy 40 Plan is posted for today. New members coming in and new purchases are being made on a regular basis. And Congrats to Jacko for getting the next $25 payout. YaY!

*******

Team Ca$h Cow ... still promoting the heck out of it as often as I can. We were just doing a little brainstorming about promotions in our skype chat room. Well until we went off-topic and started teasing about the quick draw guy in our team. (giggle)

*******

Funds-O-Matic just keeps going and going and I receive daily and/or weekly interest to my account on a regular basis. Tuesday is my official cash out day. Will post when paid.

*******

I have a headache. Can you tell by how serious I'm writing? :(

*******

Cherry Shares ... requested my very first payment today. Don't know how long they take to send funds but I'll let you know when I receive it, ok?
** Holy Cow! Received in a couple of hours! I'm impressed.

*******

Green Ads Club ... completed my 30 days there and the Admin never missed a payment. Feel kind of bad about the way this one got started. But what's done is done and we can't go back in time.
I did surf there today for free to continue my advertising. What else can I say :(

*******

Hey I'm feeling much better now. Had an hour long chat with a good friend on the phone. We laughed a lot! Laughing is good and even made my headache go away.

*******

No comments: