Monday, July 5, 2010

Just a Few Words

I know I haven't been very talkative lately, and I apologize for that. Just got a lot on my mind right now and will share it with you soon.

*******

Requested and got paid this morning from Funds-O-Matic. Today was my first week of completion in the weekly plan, so I pulled that money out. Also been accumulating the 'daily' funds until today. I think I'll just make Monday my cash-out day. Something to look forward to, you know?

*******

We've started a new traffic stampede for Team Ca$h Cow this week. Hoping members in this new traffic exchange will see the value of our team work and join us.
Have you joined yet? Why not? It's only $15 one-time out of pocket via Alert Pay. The rest of your upgrades in Traffic Rascal are paid by earnings. So what's the hold up, huh? LOL

*******

No comments: