Friday, June 11, 2010

Glad I Could Help


Two Animal Control trucks pulled up to the house across the street from me. I watched as they took 2 baby skunks out of the window well. Window wells are deep and skunks don't jump.

Don't know how long they had been stuck there, and apparently one of them was in really bad shape and they had to 'put him down'. But the other one seemed OK so they cleaned him up a little and started looking for a place to release him.

Seeing that, I stepped outside and told them they could go through my backyard to the farm behind my house. Skunks are always around here so there was no reason why they couldn't cut a corner and relocate him in the field behind me.

So I watched where they placed him, came inside for about 10 minutes, then went back outside to check on him and ... he was no where to be found! YaY!

So I guess that was my good deed for the day.
I feel good now and I'm glad I was there to help out the little guy.

*******


No comments: