Monday, May 3, 2010

Patience Patience Patience

My understanding is Witold, the Admin of NextGenMarket and NextGenProfits was away for the weekend, so of course no payments were made.
Those complaining in forums and/or to monitors should relax a little. Besides, no where does it state on the site how long payments take. Right?
I requested one Saturday myself. Will let you know when it comes through.

*******

Just got paid from Hydro-Funds in a matter of seconds!!!
Whoo Hooo!! Kev must be on power boost mode today!

*******

News on DebtFreeLifestyle ... I have received payments from all 6 of my downline gifters. So I'm officially starting Round 2 and have already paid my upline using my profit. Anyone who joins from my link today should be redirected to a member under me, (since 6 is all we can ever have).
I will always pay the same two, and will always receive from the same 6.
This is a one-time investment of 15 bucks (via AP). Then you need to find 2 people to join, who find 2, who find 2, till eternity.

*******

Just got paid from XanaduRiches. As you may recall, they close payment requests down over the weekend, but they're open again today until Friday. Go go go ...

*******

How many of you are old enough to remember Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In show? How about the singer Tiny Tim? Was watching TV last night and something made me think of Tiny Tim, so I just couldn't help myself today and found this old video clip. What a hoot :)




2 comments:

Randy V said...

I remember it. I use to watch Laugh In every week...loved it. Wish they would put it on reruns but I haven't seen it in years...and yes...I do remember Tiny Tim.

blondie said...

Yep, those were the days, LOL
Hope it brought back good memories to you.
Later (wave)