Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nice Quiet Wednesday

Glad it's a quiet day here because I put off ALL my running around until today. Yesterday was SO windy that I didn't dare go out of the house. Else I would have ended up taking off like the Flying Nun here, LOL

*******

- So no word/email from Witold last night (NextGenMarket) that I really wanted to read this morning. Maybe later.
** Just got a note from Wit that said he will send a NewsLetter out Tonight to NGM and NGP members.

- Xanadu is doing fine. Requested a cash out just now.
** Got paid while I was out. Yay!

- Hydro-Funds is rockin. Will request a cash out this afternoon when a few more of my spends hit my account balance.
** Also got paid as soon as I got home and requested. Man that Kev is like Superman, lol

- I guess that Cycler just officially launched yesterday. The My11K one. Even though I'm not a big fan of cyclers and matrices these days, (maybe a sucker though :) this one came recommended by a friend. So what the hell. I had some LR burning a hole in my pocket anyway. I'll keep you posted on my results, ok?

That's all I got off the top of my head right now. I'll be back later if any Breaking News comes up. Have a good day (wave)

*******

Am home with lots of receipts in my purse and an empty checkbook.
When did the price of EVERYTHING go up so much?!?

*******

How can you trust someone who doesn't trust you?
You can't ... can you?
You also can't tell them those they DO trust should not be.
Kinda like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

*******

2 comments:

Myrna said...

We had 60 km wind here also...plus it was icy... today is a better day. sun coming out.
I didn't get that email from Withold - can you send it to me .
Have a good day running around.

blondie said...

Hi Myrna,
Said I got No email from him yet.
Will post later if I do.
Take care :)