Saturday, May 15, 2010

I Figured It Out

It's been so cloudy and dreary here lately that I finally figured out why I was feeling so crappy.

Missing the Sunshine and my Vitamin D !

So hopefully this little pic will have to give me strength (lol) until tomorrow when it's supposed to be warm and sunny again.

*******

Hydro-Funds ... my favorite of all time! Each spend runs for 18 days (longer than some), and you make 26% profit (less than some), but Kevan the Admin has got to be one of the best out there. I had no fear making a new deposit again today even though it put me back in the red. Won't be long before I see profit again. Cool :)

*******

RockSolidFund is coming back online slowly but surely. I see progress being made there and hopefully, once we're on the new server things can run smoothly again.

"We had an hacker who tried to blackmail us into paying
money or he would cause us problems, I refused to be
blackmailed and consequently he shut down our hosting
by claiming it was us who were blackmailing him and others.
I am now in the process of moving all our sites to a new
server and this should be completed within 24 hours,please
try to be patient whilst this process is complete.
I will never give in to these thiefs and never give your
money away, we have some great sites and as always I will
serve you well in the future,we are going nowhere.
I will keep you all updated with developments.
Regards Tony"

*******

What's going on with XanaduRiches and when are they going to notify us of their 'restructure' plan? Argh .. I hate waiting, don't you?

*******

Someone asked me about NextGenMarket and NextGenProfits today. Well I don't know all the details of whats going on but from what I can tell, it does not look good for recovery. An update from Witold would sure be nice though to give us a clue as to what's really happening.

*******



No comments: