Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!



*******

Here's one that launched a day early (to my surprise) that I've been reading about for the past few days. It's called RockSolidFund and seems to have a plan for every level of investor.
Since I'm not exactly rolling in dough, I chose the 4% x 30 day plan. You gotta start somewhere, right?

Launched Today - HYIP
No surfing needed
All plans are on the front page
6% RC for those who recruit

I don't have much time to write today but I did get a heads up about this one a few days ago. Here's a little more info from my sponsor:

As I mentioned in the article below this one, Tony of Premier League Shares is at the helm here and offering the first 100 new investors a 20% matching bonus to be added manually to accounts. These funds can then be used to buy into a plan of your choice or investment range. As you can see the ROI is higher than your normal long range program, which averages around a percent or slightly higher per day and/or 5 to 6% in a weekly plan. Therefore, I expect a high 'interest" in Rock Solid and a continually growing membership, specially when the first payments are issued. So...this is Day 1 and the optimum time to register, invest, plus get a handsome 20% bonus.

Holy moly, I just noticed the bonus!

20% Matching Bonus for the first 100
We are giving a 20% matching bonus for the first 100 members to invest.


Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: