Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sun on a Sun day

Yes, the rain and snow is gone and we're back to sunshine :)
I'll be out this afternoon (if anyone tries to reach me, but can't).
Look for me again tomorrow, OK?

*******

Was just helping a couple of folks get set-up in the gifting program I wrote about yesterday. If something is unclear, give me a holler and we can chat about it sometime tomorrow.

*******

Was paid my first payout request from Hydro-Funds while I slept. Always fun to wake up to money :)

*******

Made 2 withdrawal requests from XanaduRiches today also. I'll let you know when those come through.
**Paid about 2 hours after request :)

*******

And I am pretty sure HYIFunds is toast. No payments have been made since they ran their cycler on the 21st. What a dumb way to go out. Oh well, it lasted longer than most, so farewell. Banner removed. RIP. blah blah blah

*******




2 comments:

Myrna's adventures said...

Thanks for your help with Nextgenmarket... let's hope it keeps on keeping on !!

blondie said...

No problem at all Myrna.
Glad I could help.
Have a great week!
(wave)