Monday, April 26, 2010

Guns N' Roses - You'll Figure It Out

There is still a lot of confusion surrounding the Life Prosperity Club gifting program. There is a conference call for it tonight, so hopefully there will be answers to our questions. Stay tuned.
Here ya go if you'd like to listen in:
Monday, April 26, 2010 @ 8:00 PM EST, 7:00 PM CST
(218) 486-1600, Pin 668705#
And please *6 after you introduce yourself (to mute your line) .. or just try to refrain from flushing the toilet during the call, LOL

*******

Roses:

- NextGenMarket continues its winning streak of 6% daily returns for 93 days now!! Not sure how many times I can say wow, but ... WOW! lol

- NextGenProfits: Received a note from Witold (the Admin) telling me that the sponsor info has been added to the registration page. For example:
Your Upline: Judy Morrison (blondie)
Very cool ;) Maybe now I won't lose anyone who wanted to join under me. Thanks Wit!

- Team Cash Cow: As hard as we're trying, I don't see a lot of action here yet. Makes me wonder how folks can drop $1K or more into a program where no one even knows who the Admin really is.
And here we have Pete; hard working, easy to contact, always helpful, trying to build this Team for us, yet people shy away. Why is that anyway? Maybe folks just like the thrill of gambling (and losing) more than a safer bet. Well, I'm rooting for The Cow! Hope to see things pick up here soon.

*******

Maybe a Gun:

- Xanadu Riches: there is something about this one that's making me nervous. Is it because the site is not always available for us? Is it because the "daily" payouts are not open on weekends? Is it because of all the monitors on board? Or maybe it's just because of the very high referral commissions they're handing out. Now I love RC as much as the next guy .. but those percentages are just too much. If the big promoters (aka referral hounds) are earning that and NOT putting it back in, you know what will happen right?
Maybe just a gut feeling but I'm being very cautious, starting right now.

- Still haven't seen hide nor hair of HYIFunds either.

*******

Back to Roses:

Is this a cool banner or what?










Patrick (an MMG forum member) created that banner for his own 'signature' there. Pretty nice huh?

- Hydro-Funds continues to get great support from members and the Admin Kevan is always around willing to help when needed. I got my first cashout from there early yesterday. If I had more money to "play with" right now .. this would definitely be at the top of my list.

*******



No comments: