Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PayBackAdz .. bummer

Well this makes two days of no earnings at PayBackAdz, which is a bummer. I wrote to support and asked for an update. I'll let you know if they respond. In the meantime, might as well click those Ads for the .20 cent credit, lol

** 5:00 PM MST, Rebates for the 14th and 15th have just been posted, finally! Not sure what these bozo's are doing but I hope they get their act together soon.

No more bad news today, OK?

*******

-- NextGenMarket kicked out their 6% last night as usual. This is getting to be habit forming, ya know? Surfing now and just got paid again :)

-- HYIFunds will be doing their Spring Clean-Up on Thursday. I do hope you all are Active and don't need to be concerned about this:
March 14, 2010, 1:28AM
As part of our annual spring cleaning, we will be reviewing the accounts in our system and deleting all inactive accounts. Accounts are considered inactive if they are more than 2 weeks old, and have not yet made a deposit. Any account that has made a deposit is considered active and will left untouched. The purpose of this, is that we are attempting to speed up our databases. With 37,000 accounts, the servers can become a little "bloated" at times. By removing inactive accounts, we will be able to increase the speed of our website to serve you better. The spring clean up will take place on March 18th.

PS, they had a 1.14% day today and I got Paid!

-- HugMoney .. got a couple of units expiring in a few hours from the 5 day plan, and another still running in the 7 day plan. Will let you know when that happens.
OK, this is funny. Was patiently waiting for my 5 day spends to expire. I had marked down the time I bought them and was wondering why they hadn't matured yet. DUH! Forgot about my daylight savings time change. Someone smack me, OK? We're fine and I just re-spent most of my earnings and cashed out the rest.

So I got 3 winners here out of 4. Seems like good odds for the HYIP industry. Don't you agree?

*******

I know I don't talk about The Prosperity Game or List Zilla as often as I should. Maybe it's because I'm just expecting them to be long term and not a quickie that requires a daily play-by-play on the action.
My Sponsors in both programs are doing very well, so perhaps I should chat about them a little more and try to help the programs as well as myself.
Now I gotta clear my head from the "games" and start thinking harder.

*******

No comments: