Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Only Good Stuff Today :) PLUS Bunny Bump Info


Our Bunny Bump Game started this morning for current members of The Prosperity Game. Once the current folks all have a chance to play, then I should be able to invite an outsider or two. Stay tuned for more.

** More down below ...

*******

Surfed and got another super fast payment from NextGenMarket this morning. Reminded me of the energizer bunny, LOL

*******

HYIFunds just keeps going and going too! Today must just be one of those bunny kind of days :)

*******

Back to The Bunny Bump Game, my friend John wrote a good blurb about it just now, so being the lazy person that I am today (still stressing about the tax thing), I'm going to borrow his.
TY John :))


The Bunny Bump Game is here!

Do you remember the folks who brought you TheProsperityGame? Do a FIND on ProsperityGame and you will see what I mean. A truly legitimate and legal board game. Not a pyramid, not an MLM or NM, or any kind of ponzi.

Well? Some of you may not be able to afford a position in TheProsperityGame, but now you can in the BunnyBumpGame! Each position is five dollars via AlertPay and the maximum number that you can buy is 10 positions (plus AlertPay or Credit Card fees). This will allow you to eventually get into the bigger Board Game.

Now please DO NOT spread the link to the BunnyBumpGame around (me: not allowed in forums or traffic exchange sites). It will not be tolerated. But you can invite your friends, neighbors, co-workers, and anyone that you may personally know who is in desperate need of some cash to help with the bills and such.

Finally, carefully follow ALL instructions to the letter. Make sure that in the comment field at AlertPay you also include your full name, your email address, and your phone number. Do not fill out the application unless you truly are prepared to pay right away as they must receive your funds within 24 hours of having filled out the application/form. Oh and mention who sent you on the form, that would be me: Judy Morrison, and the "where" would be Blondies Blog,
and please remember that the positions are a membership fee, in order to allow you to play in this Board Game.

*******
*******

Here's a story I read at John's blog this morning ...

I was driving when I saw the flash of a traffic camera.

I figured that my picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though I knew that I was not speeding.

Just to be sure, I went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.

Now I began to think that this was quite funny, so I drove even slower as I passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed.

I tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing as the camera flashed while I rolled past at a snail's pace.

Two weeks later, I got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.

You can't fix stupid.

- Thanks to Blake Wyndlow for this one.

*******

6 comments:

Myrna said...

Hi Blindie - I read that article in John's blog also - and tonight as I was going thro an intersection I also a flash !! - but there was a lot of vehicles so either we all get tickets ( a tax grab !! ) or just a few of us... so I'll keep you posted. Should take about a week. (Too early for April fool's. )

blondie said...

Myrna that's awful.
I hope it was too congested and your license plate was hidden.

That was a funny joke though, lol

Thanks for stopping by :)

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Thanks for the laugh...I needed that.

Gord

blondie said...

Any time Gord :)
Hope your doing better today.
This is a tough business sometimes so I'm glad we can share a laugh every now and then.
Later (wave)

naphtali said...

Judy, signed up for Bunny Bump under you. How long does it take for them to get your spot registered? thanks

blondie said...

Thanks Greg and that's a good question.
I'm trying to get that answered now.
Will let you know ASAP :)