Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday News

The long awaited email from Gold Nugget Invest has finally arrived. In a nutshell:
- GNI as we know it today is closed immediately.
- Refunds will be given to those not in profit, to the tune of 101.5% of their principal investment (this includes interest payments already received).
- On Friday we will receive an email about the New GNI which will be totally private.
So there you have it.
I'm sad that it's closed since they did run a fair game the entire time. I am in profit so won't be receiving anything back. And I sure am looking forward to see what their next plan will be.
Thanks Robert and the GNI Team :)

*******

Had trouble all morning trying to get into HYIFund... but I'm there now, and our rate for today is 1.15% Might be the highest I've seen yet! YaY!
PS, just received a requested payout also.

*******

There's a new Lottery Drawing that I hope to win (smile). It's called Match Play and I bought my first ticket for tonight's drawing. It's an interesting game where you can combine your lines of numbers for the winning pot. Wish me Luck ok?

*******

List-Zilla News:
The One Time Offer has come to a close. The OTO was designed for just the first 500 people and we've gone well beyond that with it so it's now been taken down, and anyone wishing to upgrade to MMPro will be doing so via the products page in the Service Area.
So the one-time $27 via Alert Pay is all you need to get started.

*******

I think it's going to snow again.

No comments: