Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last Day of March

And yesterday was our warmest day here since October.
Got to 82 F and broke the record!

No new updates today so far.
So if you missed yesterdays, go read it now, it's good.
As for me... back to the Tax calculations (big sigh)

*******

Life is short!
Break the rules!
Forgive quickly!

Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile.

The best things in life are free...
until the government finds out and taxes it.


- Thanks to Jim L for the above.

2 comments:

Randy said...

It was 79 here today and lots of sun. Golf sure was fun!!!!

How are the taxes coming? Not looking good here.

Hope yours are better than mine.

Have a great day!

Randy

blondie said...

Golfing while I'm stressin over taxes, LOL

Well the good thing is ... I already Paid my taxes for 2009 based on 2008 earnings.
So I should get a refund this year since I earned no where close to 2008.

Very sad and starving.
But that's a story for another day.

Glad you enjoyed your day out !!
Just the beginning of spring / summer ya know?
Later :))