Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Morning

Well I think I got everything done yesterday that I needed to. First I had trouble with PayPal who charged me for something I didn't buy. Plus they locked my account, so that took some work to get fixed. Then the bank wouldn't let me transfer funds from one account to the other. Then I had to make a decision on car insurance for the new ride and pay for that. Then the crazy kitten from down the street came in and ran through my house meowing like he was lost. (Well duh, you're in the wrong house!) Then I broke my chair (the up and down part) so now my butt is pretty much on the floor, LOL
Today I've got my grand-doggies here so at least I'll get lots of slobbery kisses to cheer me up :)

*******

I see that PayBackAdz hasn't given us any earnings for yesterday. Two days again they need to catch up. Argh

*******

Today is house cleaning day at HYIFunds and inactive accounts will be deleted. Remember it only takes a 1$ spend to be active, 5$ if using Alert Pay.

*******

Been reading some concern about HugMoney here and there, but I don't see any proof or problems on my end. Later today my 7 day spend will expire so I'm looking forward to that.
Just remember none of these games last forever and they all run their course in due time. So how much longer will Hugs last? No one knows for sure.
Today will be my 6th 'cycle' completion. I'll be back later with the details.

*******

NextGenMarket
continues to surprise me with those 6% daily earnings! 54 days now and still running smooth! YaY from where I sit!

*******

You guys remember Adam Silva who ran District9Funds? Well he's re-launched the program as a HYIP but there's little to no interest from what I can tell. The forum crowd has all but hung him by his u-no-whats, and reading members posts, I can't blame them. I was lucky enough to get in when the original one started and barely broke even. So will I be playing in the new one? Nope.

*******

OK I said I was going to write more about The Prosperity Game today but after breaking up a dog/cat fight, decided I'd better keep one eye on the screen and the other on the critters.
Gord of GordsHomeBiz wrote up an excellent article about "The Team" as it relates to The Prosperity Game. Check it out.

*******

Guess I need to get my money out of Liberty Reserve soon. Look at this shit going around in emails with the subject line of ...

"You're invited to How to hack money with Liberty Reserve hack tools"
What in the hell is going on here and how do I report this?!?

*******

No comments: