Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Stuff

Well my Meatball Stew tasted pretty good for dinner, if I do say so myself, LOL

*******

PayBackAdz gave us No earnings last night. Hopefully it's just a glitch and will be fixed soon. But honestly, I'm not real excited about this program. Get my drift?
*Update: earnings have now been credited, another 2% day.

*******

NextGenMarket is back in full swing and paid another 6% today!

*******

Both HYIFunds* and HugMoney are still at the top of my list too :)

*HYIFund update:
As part of our annual spring cleaning, we will be reviewing the accounts within our system and deleting all inactive accounts. Accounts are considered inactive if they are more than 2 weeks old, and have not yet made a deposit. Any account that has made a deposit is considered active and will left untouched.
Back to me: All it takes is $1 to be active unless you use Alert Pay which is $5.

*******

GoldNuggetInvest sent us a really long email today and announced that they will be back, new and improved, but didn't give us a time frame. They first need to clean up and pay the folks who are not in profit from the original program. So I'll just wait patiently until they're ready.
*If you are NOT in profit with GNI, they emailed a form you need to complete. Hopefully you all received that.

*******

Ahhh, that's all for now.
Need to do some other things today.
Happy Friday :)

No comments: