Thursday, February 4, 2010

Zoom Zoom Zoom

Forgot I had a car today and since I am itching to get out of this house, this will just be a quick update for now.

-- NextGenMarket continues their 6% daily return. YaY! I was going to compound today but was .20 cents short in my account so I decided to withdraw it and put it back in. Just didn't wanna wait till tomorrow, ya know?

-- HYIF ... what can I say? It just keeps going like that cute little bunny! I'm compounding now until I reach another even dollar amount (in 10's), then will withdraw again. Did that make sense?

-- Got an email from a veteran of these games we play here. He mentioned something new coming up soon but didn't give too many details. Knowing his past and how he enjoys making money, I'll be all ears to hear more.
Stay tuned and have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What you think of nextgenmarket?
we are curruntly moderating it. and doing it well.

btw, I want to know that next program! (:

blondie said...

Hi Guard :)
Yes it seems to be doing well so far. Hope it continues that way.

Don't know what the new program is yet but I should be getting info on it soon. If it looks good (or bad) I'll write about it either way.

Take Care