Saturday, February 13, 2010

-- NextGenMarket continues to pump out 6% daily which puts me at 120% return now. Even though I'm happy to be "in profit", I'm using a bit of caution with regards to new purchases. Maybe I'm being too careful, but I've been fooled before in these games and I end up taking the hit. I trust the Admin, I really do. It's the big players (promoters) I'm more concerned with. So I'm just keeping a close eye on it.

-- HYIF is going great. This is a really good one for those who don't have a lot of money to play with. So if you have a group of friends looking to make a buck without spending too much .. hook em up :)

-- Got a few requests for more information on The Prosperity Game. Thanks Guys :) Looks like the 'game' is picking up speed and it's not even officially launched yet. So I'm looking forward to playing and learning more about it as I roll along.

-- Did you notice I have a new banner here?
A reader from Australia contacted me today about HugMoney. (Kinda fitting for Valentine's Day tomorrow eh?)
Said he's been playing since Dec 24th and is really happy with it. Checking one of the forums I see a thread started on Dec 10th with lots of paid post pages! Always a good sign.
Now it is a high ROI which means high risk normally, but it's also 2 months old and still kickin?
Anyway I took the plunge into the 5 day slot and will let you know how it works out. Okie dokie?

-- Been trying to work here but the TV is on and I'm listening to "The 40 Year Old Virgin" movie in the background. Makes it a bit rough to concentrate with that language going on. LOL


No comments: