Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Last Straw

When I read the newest update at 10DollarsWonder yesterday, I threw my hands in the air, shook my head and said "this is the last straw!"

I have over 500 positions in 10DW and they're all set to LOW priority now. And they won't move from there either, unless I put in new funds again!!!

I won't go into all the stupid detail. If you're a member, I'll let you read it yourself. What I can't figure out is WHY he didn't just close the damn thing! Ya know? It's pretty much worthless right now, at least for us older members that have been hanging on for dear life.

*******

Better news to follow as I go through my list of "working" programs, lol

Just requested a payment from HYIFunds and got it in about 2 minutes! So what the heck, I just made another new spend from outside funds. Thumbs up to these guys :)

*******

In 3 more days I'll have completed another round at Hug Money. I'll let you know when I get paid.

*******

NextGenMarket .. not sure what to say about it. Let me think it through before I open my trap.

*******

Been really pleased with the Group/Team for The Prosperity Game! They sure know their business which is good for me since I haven't been able to attend the webinars or phone calls yet. In any case ... I just bought another NEW SPOT in the game!!! Whoo Hoooo!

*******

Just got a note from my sponsor in List-Zilla who informed us that it will be launching next week. He sounds excited so I'll share his note here:

"Ok, finally we are launching our new prog.
Next week.
You can pre-signup here

Watch Video1 then Video2. Then sign up.
You will be sent a confirmation e-mail, so answer that.
You will be allowed to promote it next week.

Am pretty confident about this one as I am one of the Founding Members and we have a terrific programmer and initiator on this one.

It is legal, legit, not MLM, not NM, not a ponzi, etc. It is Viral Marketing and we will do it on your behalf. So it is pretty well passive, ok?

Oprah did it, and now we are doing it unlike anyone else, ever. So that's why it took so long for us to develop it."

So what's good enough for Oprah should be good enough for me, right? LOL
Hope to see you getting more info as I have been. Just info, no strings.

*******

No comments: