Friday, February 5, 2010

I Didn't Want To Do This But ...


Because of spammers trying to post daily their stupid links for things like via gra, po rn, other blogs, es cort services and even 'how to order a Russian bride', lol .. my decision came down to either:

1 - not allowing Anonymous User posts or
2 - turning on the Word Verification step.

For now I chose #2. I realize it'll be a pain in the butt for my friends, but it will help me in the morning when I have to sift through the overnight spam posts that seem to be growing daily.

Thanks for understanding :)

*******

- Well there's no fires to put out today.
- The programs I mentioned yesterday are doing fine.
- Still waiting to hear from that other person about the new program.
- Signed a contract with the Plumber yesterday to fix what's needed around here, and it's only going to cost $3K. Did I say only? (big sigh)
- Had a really nice dream last night that left in a bad mood after I woke up. Guess cause I realized it was only a dream.


Decided I can't stay bummed out all day.
So I put on my Pillsbury Dough Boy lounge pants that say "This Is How I Roll!". Maybe if I bake some cookies too, it'll cheer me up?

Worth a shot eh?
Later

*******

While I was taking a break, I caught up on 2 episodes of the "Men Of A Certain Age" TV show. What I expected to be a comedy, turned out to be a more of a real life drama from the eyes of someone my age. Actually found it interesting and a bit sad. Guess I could relate to it more than I wanted to.

*******

Someone just skyped me asking about MyNetWealthTeam. I told him I thought it had fizzled out but would check my own accounts before removing it from my blog.
Looking back, I see my last payment received was in June 2009. So I just wrote to Thomas (the Admin) asking what's up? I do have 4 accounts in MNWT, 3 accounts in Phase 2 of MNWT and 3 accounts in the OneDollar feeder program. Hmmm Anxious to hear back from Thomas now. I'll let you know.

*******

9DailySurf ... read a couple of reviews on it today and what's 'blatantly obvious' to me is the person promoting it is just looking for more bucks for himself. Not you the player.
Oh heavens no.
Same thing applies when the promoter who gets the chance to "speak to the admin" .. (cough), probably means a deal was made so that they don't lose. You probably will, but they won't.
Please beware of what you're reading and read between the lines if you can.

*******

No comments: