Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Hump Day & More

Well I was busy yesterday cleaning house thinking that the plumber and crew would be here at 8 AM. He called while I was vacuuming and had to postpone because of an emergency. That's OK. If they don't show up this afternoon, then maybe tomorrow.

*******

Hey Look! I have a banner for HYIF now too. YaY!! My blogger friend Gwen created them (for HYIF and DNA) and asked if I wanted to use them. Of course I do! So if you look down a tad, you'll see Gwen's Profit Hub blog added to my blogger list as well. Thanks again Gwen!

*******

-- I heard a few members got paid from The Prosperity Game recently. Congrats to them! It's really nice to be part of a Team that works so hard for you.
The Bunny With The Money ... just read a good overview for The Prosperity Game over at Gord's blog. I encourage you to read it if you're interested. Tell him Blondie sent ya :)

-- I got paid today from HYIF and my first payment from HugMoney.

-- Got paid yesterday from NextGenMarket.

And I can't think of anything else to say right now. So if anything important comes up, I'll be back.
Have a great day!

*******

Got a heads up from my friend John about this one. I'm not really sure what it's all about yet. But you guys know that I don't listen to those rah rah emails from other promoters, right? OK good.
I did sign up under John (cause he tells it like it is) to get more information coming next week. You may want to do that too. Costs nothing to stay informed, ya know?

http://www.list-zilla.com/blondie

Oh and Please Clear Your Cookies before entering, else I may lose you, and I don't like losing you to others.

After clicking, all you do is submit your first name and email address. Then you'll receive an activation link to the email you submitted (check your junk box if you don't see it). When you "activate", you just give yourself a username and submit. That's it for now. Join me if you like and we'll keep tabs on what this is and where it's going next week. Cool?

*******

No comments: