Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good Morning










-- Earned a few bucks in HYIF last night so I added it to my Investment Balance. I'm doing the 'building' thing again. Will start cashing out soon.

-- Another 6% daily ROI at NextGenMarket. Cool. Am surfing there right now.

-- My Squirrels are stopping by already today. It's cloudy and foggy here and I'm sure they know there's a snow storm coming in tonight. Smart little guys.

-- Well we finally got an email from Margaret of MyMarketShares. The reason it took her so long is cause she didn't know what to say. Whatever. I can't see it coming back to anything profitable, but I could be wrong. Just MHO.

-- Removed MyNetWealthTeam from my list on the side bar. Took me about 45 minutes to check ALL my accounts there and since June I've only made about 20 bucks or so. But it's all in different accounts which means I probably can't even pull it out. So yuck. It's gone out of my head.

-- Just ditched Iggly Biggly too. They screwed up my matrix so bad and refused to fix it. Caught up reading in the 'Team Build' forum that I was in and can't say that I'm impressed with anything I read there. So Bye Bye Flip Flops and my $20 dollars. Not worth the hassle.

OK that's all for now.
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Gene in the Green said...

Hi Blondie. How's life? I took a bit out of MyNetWealth awhile ago,it took awhile to get my wd paid but it came eventually. But MNW was good for awhile.

I had enough combined so they did pay it to me. Never did get the dollar one paid. Fizzle drizzle drip.

Cheers,

Gene

blondie said...

Hey Gene in the Green,
Catchy new name, lol

I agree MNWT was red hot about a year or so ago. Slowed down as they all do.
Out of 3 accounts in the dollar one, I only have .20 cents earned so I didn't even mention it to Thomas.

Take care now and Cheers back at ya :)