Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Free to Join and Earn Business





















Now here is something completely different sent to me just a few minutes ago from my old friend Louis.

I have heard of this before but didn't know who was actually doing the business until today.

Now I know you're familiar with Data Collection but did you know you can get paid for helping collect this data? As Louis wrote:

"I would like for each of you that are not familiar with the Business of writing down 20 License Plates per month minimum to make a significant income with NO COST TO YOU EVER.

There is an option to upgrade, and it will always remain an option. NO COST is the way I am approaching this and I do not intend on upgrading. I like FREE and so do you I am sure of that.

Please look over the information and if you see the same thing I am seeing then you will want to sign up ASAP because this is in PRE-LAUNCH now and should be Launching possibly next Tuesday 16th of February.

I am excited about this opportunity and I hope you will be also."

http://blondie.DataNetworkAffiliates.com

Be sure to read the site a bit.
I think it was the "Amber Alerts" that really got my attention.
Gimme a holler is you have questions.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: