Monday, February 15, 2010

Catch Up Day

Been catching up today since I had the grand doggies here yesterday. They make it hard to work when they're slobbering on my face and wanting to sit on my lap.

A few more emails I need to respond to then I'll be back. Sit tight or hang loose .. whichever you prefer.

*******

The Prosperity Game ... If you haven't checked this yet, now would be a good time. See the bunny banner on the right. That's where to start, OK?
Our Group (Team) is doing really well. No need to tackle this one on your own. They're always there to help.
Be sure to enter the Pay It Forward drawing when you get there. You could be the next winner :)

*******

Data Network Affiliates (that I wrote about yesterday) does not supply us with banners. At least I couldn't find one. ** BUT a fellow blogger created one and asked if I wanted to use it. Whoo Hoo!** So they've been added to my "list of programs" links. Also they've postponed their launch until March 1st. Plenty of time to get signed up for free and get out there to collect those license plate numbers, lol

*******

Got a couple of referrals in Hug Money (thank you) but silly me only entered one pay processor ID when I joined. Now that I have some RC in other PP's, I need to write to Support to get my other ID's added. Ahhh! FYI, don't make the same mistake that I did. If you promote, put em all in as soon as you join.

*******

Next Generation Market continues to kick out 6% daily. WoW is all that comes to mind at the moment. I hope you joined when I did. You know we need to be careful with these types of programs, right? OK then :)

*******

HighYield Investment Funds ... I see my buddy Gord is promoting it now too, LOL
Well I kinda twisted his arm on that one. Why? Cause not everyone who reads our blogs has a lot of funds to spend on this or that. And we're here to help others as far as I'm concerned.
So to start for free, get $2.50 credit from the program, earn a daily ROI and being able to cash out as soon as you invest $1 of your own money ... it's a no brainer. Don't ya think?

*******

Just received my first for the month email from Gold Nugget Invest about this months earnings. Nice :) Still waiting for my Feb cash out, but that's ok; I've learned to be patient.

*******

Wow, for somebody who didn't have time to write today, I kinda went Bonkers. Oh well, it's all short notes. Just stuff that was going through my head as I thought of each program. Hope I helped you a little today. If not, there's always tomorrow :) Smiley Smile!
And if this song doesn't make you smile, I'll cut my hair and mail it to you!
(you know I'm just kidding, right?)



No comments: