Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Already

So here it is Saturday already.
Not much to report on today so I'll just give you a quick run down of what I've been up to :)

-- D9F is still doing great and I hope to see more members getting themselves active. I personally bought another spot today to show faith in Adam and the program.

-- Also added $10 bucks to my HYIF account. It's going really good too and I see no reason have doubt right now.

-- Glad I didn't join the surf program I mentioned a few days ago. I see refunds already going out on day 9 of it. Told ya, just gave me a bad taste in my mouth.

-- Still haven't figured out exactly how GNI is moving our funds around or when we can actually withdraw them again. So when something makes sense to me, I'll jot it down here. OK?

Well I have another dinner to go to tonight. Thursday was my Sons official birthday dinner but tonight they're having a birthday dinner party at the house. Should be fun eh?

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated birthday Greetings to Dave. Trust all birthday parties were fun !!
Like your picture you now have in your blog - and I think you are getting revved up with coffee !!
Been busy here too.
Stay well .

blondie said...

Thanks on behalf of my son.
And yes, I was sipping coffee in that pic. Gotta keep my strength up, you know? lol
Have a good day!