Thursday, January 7, 2010

Old Man Winter is Back

It's a whopping 1 degree F here. That's -17.22 C.

Am wearing my long johns (thermals) right now, but it doesn't seem to make much difference. Cold is cold, ya know?

*******

A-Oh. Did NewSurfAge disappear? Or is it just me?

*Update: Nope, seems to be gone and no word from "Gilbert". You'd think the guy could have at least come back to say: "Oops, sorry guys. Ran out of money. I paid the promoters way too much, so those of you who have no referrals lost out" ... or something to that effect.
But Nooooooo! Gilbert just closed shop and left without a trace. Wish I knew in advance which name he's going to pick for the next program he launches. Get my drift?

So that takes me down to two surfs now, MyMarketShares and GrandBankClub. I didn't earn enough at MMS to cash out this week. And I know the Club is having a hard time keeping up as well. But then again, if there's only a surf or two left that's working, maybe things will pick up here. Ya think?

*******

Hey the HYIFund is still up and running. That's always a good sign, LOL. It actually seems to be picking up steam from the posts I've read plus the number of referrals that have joined me. Thanks you guys! I hope this is a good one :)
PS, just added more funds myself. Not a lot. Just lunch money.

*******

I was out yesterday morning but checked up on things here later in the day. Had to chuckle at the posts at MMG in the Rollover-Ads thread. You been watching that at all? Sure is an eye opener for those who are not aware of how things are really handled in this business. Sad but true.

*******

Got paid from GNI today to SP. Am waiting on an STP pending but thinking maybe they're short on STP again? I'm not asking them about it. They've never let me down before. I can wait.



*******

8 comments:

naphtali said...

Yes it is c-c-cold here as well. We're supposed to get our first real snow today about 3-5 inches. Stay warm!

blondie said...

And your cold feels colder cause of the humidity. I remember those bone chilling days and I feel for you :(
Stay warm or at least try.
Later

HermitJim said...

Going into the 20's at night for the next couple of days here! That's way too cold for Houston, ya know?

Glad I have my roomies to cuddle with! Hey, it beats nothing, ya know?

Besides, at least they don't snore...!

blondie said...

Yikes Jim!
Texas in the 20's!
I heard Arkansas was expecting snow too and it hardly ever snows there.

Hey, wanna trade cats?
I got one that snores, lol

Later :)

naphtali said...

Judy Thanks for the song! I really enjoyed that. Took me back a little bit. 'Don't change the color of your hair' LOL!!!

blondie said...

Are you poking fun at Billy Joel? How dare you! LOL

Hey, wish we had the money he made on singing those silly lines eh?
Would be vacationing in some place warm right now, haha

Randy said...

We didn't get our snow as they predicted in Arkansas. I would have really been upset if I was still teaching...lol. We have wind, and temps in the teens..single digits this weekend.

If its going to be this cold, it might as well snow...I had a friend say that in college and it snowed 10 inches that night...we never let him forget it.

Have a warm weekend!

Randy

blondie said...

Aww C'mon Randy!
You need some of that white powder there in Arkansas too! haha
Going to warm up this weekend for us. Should be 50 on Sunday.
Thanks for dropping by :)