Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not Sure What To Say Today

On a personal note, the Plumber just left again after cleaning out the sewer lines and giving me an estimate on replacing some of those pipes. I will tell you that the next expense is in the thousands BUT no where near as much as I thought it would be. So Whew! A big sigh of relief!! Now where's the aspirin? It's still pretty stressful.

*******

Just finished surfing in District9Funds for today. I did request a payment yesterday which now puts me in a small profit. I really do want to see this one continue and it takes money to make money, so tomorrow before I surf, I'll buy in again with some of that profit.

*******

That HYIFunds just keeps pluggin along. I've not taken any profit from that one yet because I started with so little and I'm trying to build up my active deposit to a decent amount first.
Everyone seems to really like it and I just want to remind you all again that you do NOT get your spend back. Once it's in, it's spent. Then you just compound or not and take your earnings whenever you like. Gimme a holler if you're confused.
PS, don't forget this is the one that gives you $2.50 to get started :)

*******

No weekly earnings again at MyMarketShares eh?

Same with NewSurfAge where the Admin has disappeared on us.

There was another new Surf promoted 4 or 5 days ago that just gave me a rotten taste in my mouth. Good thing I followed my heart and didn't join. Doesn't look like it's doing very well, but of course time will tell.

So unless something new comes up, I guess that's it for now. (wave)

*******



*******

2 comments:

Randy said...

Hey Judy;

I'll follow the sun too..thanks.

Glad your expenses are not as bad as you think. I woke up to a leak from my ceiling this morning. The good news here is I have people in the apt. to take care of it. The people above's icemaker was leaking and it went through to me.

Good luck in your repairs...hopefully not too bad.


Randy

blondie said...

Hey Randy,

Glad you liked the song :)

Wish I had someone else to take care of repairs around here, like a landlord, but I don't.

Was told by someone else this "fix" could be in the 12-20K range. OUCH!
So was happy when it came through a lot lower than that!

Stay good and sunny and don't let those raindrops fall on your head anymore, lol

Later :)