Friday, January 8, 2010

New Surf Alert Friday plus Saturdays Update

Hey there :)
There's a new surf on the block that I just couldn't resist, lol
It's called District9Funds and was shown to me by a trusted friend and fellow blogger. It's an auto-surf (no constant clicking, yay!) and pays 9% x 15 days.

Run by a fella named Adam Silva who's been around the block a few times and has proven himself as an honest Admin.

Takes all the major pay processors and you can cash out twice per week. (Admin changed that last night.)
Be sure to buy before you surf else you'll have to wait till the next day. Units are 9$ each and you only need to surf 9 sites to get credit.

Today is day one of opening, so if you're wanting to play, the earlier you get in, the better. Oh and read the FAQ's .. there's a cool message in there from the Admin :)

PS, don't use the Join button on the front page. There's a problem with it right now. Use the "Register" button at the top of the page instead. Thanks Much!
Sat update: I think that button has been fixed now. Just be sure, if you intended to join under me, it says:

Also, don't forget to surf daily else you'll miss a days earnings.

One more thing, Admin has been active on this MMG thread. Nice to see all the members posts there, and as I said in the forum ... Hope we can all stick together and make this a good one!

*******

3 comments:

naphtali said...

OK Judy, you know I trust you so I'm in.....(fingers crossed).

js said...

Crossing fingers was invented by the Rosicrucians and what it does is amplify thoughts going out of your brain-core.

I guess am in as well.

js

blondie said...

Thanks Greg :)
And you know I'm lovin HYIFunds too. (wink) Good Luck to us!

John, you're like a friggin Encyclopedia, har!
Thanks for joining me :)

Later (wave)