Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday's Toast

I would like to make a toast to Monday. Not my favorite day by any means, lol. But I do have 2 Toast Programs to report on.

1 - Gilbert at NewSurfAge has thrown in the towel. At least he was brave enough to come to the MMG forum and announce it.

2 - Margaret at MyMarketShares has been MIA. No updates, no payments have gone out. Zip, zilch, nadda. So my best guess is MMS is toast also.

OK, on to the live stuff :)

-- NextGenMarket launched yesterday so of course last night we received the max of 6% profit share. I'll probably wait another day to cash out since we can only have 3 per 7 days. Good Luck to everyone who's going to play. Oh and remember even free members can earn referral commissions. Worth a shot eh?

-- District9Funds .. almost at $40K in deposits now but I'm also seeing the active members going down. Could be they're waiting on payments before re-upgrading. Well, that's the positive way to look at it, right? I'm keeping an eye on the stats now since I still have 5 active positions running.

-- I'm still enjoying HYIFunds every day too. Just getting a little tired of seeing all the paid posts in the forum, LOL. I like to break it up by adding a little chat every now and then, but some folks post PAID and that's it. Sheesh!

-- brb, need to surf

-- So did I hear Gingo$hit (oops, I mean GingoPay) went belly up before doing payouts? Why am I not surprised at that? Well all I can say is I'm sorry if you lost money and sometimes being older and wiser does pay off. No, I did not play in that one. That's the one I avoided due to ... ahhh ... let's just say I knew I would lose.

-- Well I tried to make it Sunday, but I got so damned depressed. That I set on my sights on Monday, and I got myself undressed. Now I ain't ready for the Altar but I do agree there's times, when a woman sure can be a good friend of mine ...



*******

No comments: