Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Maybe I Should Have Stayed in Bed Today

-- Well I did get paid from D9F yesterday (two smaller amounts) BUT I read that others are waiting for payments more than 48 hours now. That's never a good sign and one of the payments stuck is for $550. So no, I won't be upgrading today like I thought I would. Will hold off for now until we see how this unfolds. Hopefully we'll hear from Adam about it. **And we just did in MMG, read here. So sad.

-- Received a nasty note from an Admin of another program (that I am not in) because I didn't reply to him fast enough. What? So he's making accusations that I am a thief or in a click involved with thieves. What a bunch of crap!
** He just apologized but not sure if I accept it yet. Can't see myself playing in a program where the Admin loses control so easily and starts finger pointing.

-- So anyway ... got paid in 10 minutes after request yesterday from NextGenMarket. So far so good and we did receive another 6% today! YaY!
Just be careful with that compound feature. It's a great feature but it can turn on you (us). I remember a similar program not long ago where that feature was abused (according to the Admin) and sent her program to an early grave. I don't want to see that happen here. Cool?

-- My Squirrels are so cute! As soon as I open the front door they start looking up into the sky. They know those peanuts will be falling from heaven. haha

-- Did you enter the contest at HYIFunds? I forgot and now it's too late, Duh! Well that's OK. Shouldn't be much longer to get to 20K in members then we can see who won what. That's amazing assuming it's true... 20K in members that is. Now sure if that is free members or upgraded. Oh well, it's all good.

-- You know what? I love these programs but wish we didn't have to jump around so much to make a buck. Too many are doing that now and teaching others to do the same. Makes me miss the old days big time.
PS, I guess I'm partly to blame too just because I try to get my seed money out first then play with profit. But I do continue playing, IF the program stays up that long.

-- Hey, I thought the Birthday Bonus Club was closing up after last year? I keep getting emails from them to send money for birthdays. Well, I'm not playing anymore so I guess I need to figure out how to delete my account.

-- Here's a cute little video sent to me from my friend Paul. Getting me a little teary eyed. If you love dogs, proceed with caution.



2 comments:

naphtali said...

Hi Judy, I was ready to upgrade again with D9. But when I checked my account last night I had not been paid, then I read in the forums how others have been waiting also. Thank God I did get paid this morning, but I'm like you now; wondering if I should upgrade or not. I'm leaning towards the latter. And I was really liking D9 too. I still have 3 current upgrades going, so we will see......

blondie said...

Since you wrote that note Adam posted a note in MMG.
So I know your mind is made up now.
Oh well.