Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's Like a Ghost Town

Just finished surfing my two Ghost Sites, NewSurfAge and MyMarketShares.
Still no word from Gilbert (NSA) and no earnings at MMS, so I figured the term "Ghost Sites" fit the bill.
Well I understand no money in equals no money out. But how long can these sites stay up and running? And how long can we last doing something for nothing? Oh ok, not nothing, am advertising.

*******

Got an email from Adam, the Admin of District9Funds wondering why there are so many free members. Well I'm wondering the same thing myself. Not sure why folks join a program and then don't upgrade. He sure offers enough pay processors, so that can't be it.
Well in any case, I'm happy there and surfing to my hearts desire :) If you joined but never upgraded and have questions, feel free to comment here or drop me an email. OK? I'll help any way I can.

*******

Feeling kinda tired and grumpy today. Didn't sleep well then got up at 5 AM. Duh! What was I thinking? Maybe tonight will be better.





2 comments:

John Bourne said...

Thank you Blondie for this post.
Because of it I just joined Didtrict9funds under you
John B.

blondie said...

Hey Thanks John B :)

And because of your name, I decided on a song to post.

Later (wave)