Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Yam What I Yam!

Got a nice compliment from someone today who said my blog posts were getting better over time.

First thing that came to mind was Popeye, "I yam what I yam!" haha

Well I post what I want, when I want, what I think and sometimes how I feel. Now, where's my spinach?

*******

So are you guys enjoying HYIFund? I sure am. Thought I'd mention it again because a friend of mine joined and didn't remember that you do NOT get your spend back. What happens is you earn a daily % on your spend and you can either send it to your Cash Balance or your Investment Balance. Now if you set your account to "Compound", your earnings will go to your "Investment Balance" and continue to grow. Turning the Compound Off will send your earnings to your "Cash Balance" where you can withdraw from. That is done through your "Account Settings" and can be changed whenever you like. OK? Cool :)

*******

Today is Tuesday, right? Another 0% profit week at NewSurfAge? Well we could come up with all sorts of reasons for the Profit Share Sites going downhill, but I don't wanna waste my time. Bottom line is it sucks.

*******

WoW! Look at this post!
Give it time to load to the right post, ok?
Hopefully Richard really is paying those NOT in Profit from Rollover-Ads. Would be nice to see eh? Well good luck to all of us in the red! I'll let you know if I get paid, OK?

*******

2 comments:

naphtali said...

hey Judy, I was just checking out one of your links Under, "My Current Programs....." 'Free Leads and more'. Has that been good at generating leads for you? Any tips for us amateurs? LOL! thanks

blondie said...

I don't really use them right now. You need a good way to market to those emails they give you.
If you have a few bucks, you could use an auto-responder but know that you still have to create your own Ads for what you're promoting.
I wouldn't suggest just emailing cause that would get you a lot of spam complaints, even if you put a way to "remove" in your Ad.
I mean, look at how many times a day I click the 'report spam' button? haha Email marketing is getting harder and harder these days :(