Saturday, January 16, 2010

Change of Plan

I planned on being here today but a water leak in the house has taken control of my time.
Enjoy your day and wish me luck :)
Thanks

Sunday: the plumber is coming tomorrow at 8:00 AM to fix a faucet leak for only $150 bucks :( So I'll be back here soon after that.

PS, you're not missing out on anything good here while I'm gone ... not from what I can tell anyway.

One more thing. Read this over at John's tonight (9planetreviews) and thought I should share it with you. And NO, I would never give my bank account number to a program like this either. And neither should you.

Hey, avoid this one. You will see what I mean once you try to sign up. They want so much info out of you (including your bank info) that it will scare you into thinking that they are part of the CIA, NSA, FBI, and so on; Way too much private info is required on this one. So I quit in mid-process of signup. Link? http://www.questrade.com, but... AVOID!

*******

8 comments:

naphtali said...

Hey Judy,
i hope its not too big a leak and hope it doesn't damage anything in your house. i know how much of an inconvenience that could be.

blondie said...

Thanks for your concern Greg.
Well this one was minimal BUT I have a lot more problems around here.
One will cost $150 on Monday and the other ... well I don't even wanna say till I get a real estimate.
Let's just say it's not pretty.
Talk soon :)

Randy said...

Judy;

Sorry about the leak and the problems with the house. I know how expensive it can be sometimes and I hope the damages are not as much as you think.

Randy

blondie said...

Hi Randy,
Kind of makes me wish I rented.
Well the major problem is the sewer system, ouch!
I'll keep you guys updated unless I can't see my screen through the tears.
Hope you're having a good weekend :)

Stan Tjaden said...

Hope today is better. That you don't have to go through "...can't see my screen through the tears."

Take care.

blondie said...

Awww Thanks Stan,
Won't know much more till tomorrow or after.
Hope to be back here soon without the tears :)
(wave)

HermitJim said...

My friend, I do hope you get everything fixed up without having to sell anything important (like blood!)

Plumbing work is never cheap, but never the less...necessary!

Good luck, Girl!

blondie said...

Thanks Jim,
Would need to sell a lot more than blood to cover the cost of the sewer replacement.
I won't cry until I know the facts.
Thanks for the visit :)