Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Toast

AdShares4U is Toast

"But also, due to the huge drop down in purchases of ad packs, Adshares for you is unable to continue the revshare part of this program. AS we are all aware, we depend on purchases of ad packs to continue the Revshare part of this program and as there are no more ad pack sales generated we there suspend the revshare part of this program until things improve in future and we start generating sales again.
For now, I want to thank all our members for their support and look forward to when we will continue to revshare part of this program again.
Thanks for now and have a wonderful festive period.
Regards,
Pino"

I hope you all got some profit out of this one. These Revenue Share programs just aren't cuttin it for me, you know?

*******

--- Zooloot Chocolate finally sent my 5 bucks. Too bad I had to remind her twice.

--- Officially Canceled my BlondiesBlog.tv website today.

--- Fed the birds and the squirrels.

--- My EPPXtra numbers haven't moved in 4 days. Still at 467 waiting in Phase 2.

--- NewSurfAge continues to drop. This past week we earned 5%. Could pick up again after Christmas I suppose. Don't forget today is cashout/rollover day.

--- Refund Lists for the original PFA and PRS have been sent to members via email. You do need your ID number to see if you're listed. If you don't know where to find your ID number: after logging in, click on the arrow on the left side of the blue bar that says "Personal Data". It's inbetween 'Active Investments' and 'Your Wallet'. ok?


2 comments:

naphtali said...

Thanks for telling me how to find my ID number yesterday Judy. I am actually on both lists for a refund, and I do agree with the amounts. Now I hope they come out with a refund list for PAC because that's where I have lost the most: at least 9x the other 2 combined. We shall see....

js said...

Confucius warned us: Before you embark on a journey of revenge? Dig two graves.