Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some things are just messed up in my opinion.

The PAC girls (EL and Karen-support) are launching yet another new game today!
Where is it going to be?
Ummm, in the same PacForAll and PacRevenueShare sites?
Heck, they haven't even bothered to fix the old sites to reflect the new relaunch information. Still showing 12x12 in PFA and Plan A and Plan B in PRS. Duh!
No, I'm not donating to their cash grab this time. I've had enough.

*******

I was busy wrapping gifts yesterday.
What I thought would take an hour or two, ended up being an entire afternoon!

Too bad I didn't have this little guy to lend a helping hand, lol


*******

Requested and received my first payout from HYIFunds yesterday. So far, so good :)

*******

Got another Snow Storm and Deep Freeze coming in tonight. Supposed to last all week too. Brrrrr

Might have to unpack that new thermal underwear I bought, eh?

*******

Malfunction at NewSurfAge again this week. Our earnings were rolled into our totems last night without giving us the option to cash them out. Well it was only 2% for the week so it's not a big deal for me and hopefully wasn't for you either.

*******

Just requested a small payment from the "Club". I have one more tax payment to make this year and those dollars will sure help. Should be able to start building on it again come January, I hope. Thanks "G" for running a good honest program.

*******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Yep...I was hoping that these two ladies were going to be different! I guess that crooks are crooks, regardless of ow nice they seem!

They are NOT getting anymore from me, either!

Sounds like you are getting ready for a bunch of cold weather, my friend! Like you said...better break out the long johns!

blondie said...

Hi Jim,
Too many things in my head to comment more on that. Would be a long list fer sure :)

Long Johns coming!
Later (wave)