Saturday, December 19, 2009

Over The Hump

--- I'm more than half way through the relaunched PRS and PFA programs, so it's all downhill from here. Will let you know when I get paid.

--- I am NOT joining the new Games that EL (of PAC fame) announced. She's launching one before Christmas and one after. No thank you. I'll keep my money in my pocket for now.

--- EPPXtra numbers haven't moved in 4 days.

--- EPP numbers haven't moved in 2 weeks.

--- Rollover-Ads continues to plug along at 1% daily and is still paying. Not sure how much longer that can go on though. I recently had queries about what the 'real deal' was there, put 2 and 2 together, and came up with the correct answer. I won't share any more than that right now. Just know that if this one comes up short, the Admin is not to blame.

--- On a lighter note, I'm getting a good response to HYIFunds from my advertising and sharing here in my blog. Remember it's free to join and they give you $2.50 to get yourself started. So get registered, set it to compound, and let it ride. You've got nothing to lose.

--- "50 First Dates" movie just came on the TV. Funny how I find it distracting even though I've seen it 50 times and know all the lines by heart.
Here's a song that plays at the end of the movie. Very appropriate tune by "Brother IZ". Enjoy :)



4 comments:

HermitJim said...

You know that I'm a sucker for that song, don't ya?

Thanks for playing it, my pretty friend!

God bless brother Iz!

blondie said...

I knew you'd like that one Jim :)

Thanks for dropping by.

Later (wave)

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

OMG! Smiles and goosebumps!!! Thank you again for posting this ... I have seen it a few times before so recognised it straight up. It is the most beautiful song and story that goes with this man Ive heard in a while. Im going to post it on Mi Playlist site now Ive remembered it. Ty Ty Ty.

Keep Smiling

xox-Missi-xox

blondie said...

Hey ya Missi :)
Glad you got goosebumps and smiles. He is quite a legend there in Hawaii, ans such a pretty song.
Take care kiddo,
xxoo